17.6.09

the open lip mosh pit



your first hardcore mixtape


mix description - this is a mix of hardcore/rock mix. i usually stick to hip hop, but my friend told me he didnt think i could make a good hardcore mix, and here is my attempt. also, i titled it the open lipped most pit because when i was 15 i got hit in the face in a mosh pit and had to get 7 stiches on my lip.

tracklist

1. big wiggly style - the devil wears prada
2. berzerker - after the burial
3. given to dreams - fear before the march of flames
4. the balcony scene - piece the veil
5. no hardcore dancing in the living room - chiodos
6. air the enlightenment - a skylit drive
7. become the catalyst - all that remains
8. better luck next time- alesana
9. chemical kids and mechinical brides - pierce the veil
10. confined suspension - before we forget
11. counter parts and number them - alexisonfire
12. curfews, alcohol and other jelousy related incidents -anterrebae
13. death ships - building better bombs
14. desperate times call for desperate measures - greeley estates
15. if we're going out, lets go out in style - greeley estates
16. alex english - dance gavin dance
17. set it off like napalm - emarosa

1 comment:

  1. I been digging your mixes. Before I get them I always look at the tracklist to see what we are in store for. THIZZ one looks BRUTAL!!!!

    ReplyDelete